You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure as Pharma-Bio Industry Invests Billions for Maintenance, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 70 Words
Today's advanced pharmaceutical manufacturing plants can easily top $1,000 per square foot to build; as such, proper maintenance is of the utmost importance. The last thing any drug, medical device or toiletry manufacturer needs is equipment failure or malfunction during the production process. There currently are nearly 1,500 reported maintenance projects across the globe. These projects represent more than $2.5 billion in spending, with more being added daily.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pharma-Bio Industry Grassroot Plant Investment at $68 Billion, an Industria...
- Seattle Evolves As Biotech Hub, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- API Production in India to Improve by 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cosmetics Sector Booms in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Europe Launches High-Tech System to Detect Fake Medicines
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker