You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 534 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 24, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 24.9% increase in December. The index totaled $289.5 billion, up more than $57.8 billion from the total in December 2017.
Within this article: Details of the North American Project Spending Index for 12 industries.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Europe to See $377 Million in Terminals Maintenance Projects in 2019, an In...
- India to See $2.61 Billion in Terminals Projects Completed in 2019, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker