You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 534 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 24, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 24.9% increase in December. The index totaled $289.5 billion, up more than $57.8 billion from the total in December 2017.
Within this article: Details of the North American Project Spending Index for 12 industries.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- LNG Caught in U.S.-China Trade War, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Industrial Info Tracks 178 Operational Oil & Gas Plants in Iraq, an Industr...
- China's Crude Oil Output Up 1% in May, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker