You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K. Remains One of Europe's Largest Data Center Markets Despite Slower Growth, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 62 Words
Attachment: Data Centers
Development of the U.K.'s data center sector continues to grow, albeit at a slower pace than in past years. Industrial Info is tracking $900 million worth of data center projects in the U.K., including investments by major players such as CyrusOne, Equinix and Virtus Data. The Borough of Slough has emerged as the location of a fast-growing data center cluster. See graph below for U.K. data center investments by company.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Electric Vehicle Investment Surging to $300 Billion
- 1MDB Scandal Hits Malaysian Cement Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Is Digital Realty Trust Expanding Data Center Footprint in Virginia?, an In...
- U.S. Window & Door Manufacturing at $304 Million, an Industrial Info Market...
- Shipbuilding Stands Out in Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker