You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K. Remains One of Europe's Largest Data Center Markets Despite Slower Growth, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 62 Words
Attachment: Data Centers
Development of the U.K.'s data center sector continues to grow, albeit at a slower pace than in past years. Industrial Info is tracking $900 million worth of data center projects in the U.K., including investments by major players such as CyrusOne, Equinix and Virtus Data. The Borough of Slough has emerged as the location of a fast-growing data center cluster. See graph below for U.K. data center investments by company.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Compass Datacenters Expanding, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Kerala Strives to Ramp Up Manufacture of Electric Vehicles, an Indu...
- India's Ashok Leyland, Mahindra & Mahindra Temporarily Shut Down Automotive...
- Auto Makers Welcome EU-Mercosur Trade Deal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Russia to See $4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in 2020...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker