You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Paint Industry Adds Two More Operational Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 51 Words
Attachment: India Paint 0219
Two paint-manufacturing giants, Asian Paints Limited and Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited, have started operations at new grassroot facilities in India
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Japan's Chemical Producers to Authorize $135 Million in Investments this Ye...
- Industrial Info Tracks More than $140 Million in Chlor-Alkali Projects in S...
- Iraq's Chemical Projects Await Financing, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Sinopec Jiujiang Petrochemical Postpones Maintenance Due to COVID-19, an In...
- China Expects 10 Propylene Unit Maintenance Turnarounds in Next Two Years, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker