You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP Sees Global Energy Challenge as 'More Energy, Less Carbon'
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 761 Words
Attachment: BP's Energy Scenarios
SUGAR LAND--February 15, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In its annual long-term energy outlook, released February 14, executives from BP Plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England) sketched the dual strategy that energy providers around the world must respond to over the next two decades. "The world needs more energy and the world is demanding fewer carbon emissions," BP Group Chief Executive Bob Dudley said in a webcast releasing the 2019 edition of its Energy Outlook. Within this article: Details of BP's outlook
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- China's Power Output Up 0.2% in May, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker