You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 113 Words
In order to promote effective utilization of nuclear and renewable power, the National Energy Administration of China (NEA) and the National Development and Reform Commission of China (NDRC) recently released the 2018-2020 Action Plan for Utilization of Clean Energy. China has the world's largest installation capacity of clean energy. As of the end of 2018, total installed capacity and output of wind, solar, water and nuclear power was 749 gigawatts (GW) and 2.08 trillion kilowatt-hours. However, due to unbalanced distribution of resources, more than 30 billion kilowatt-hours of wind and solar power had to be discarded last year due to insufficient demand in the regions of Xinjiang, Gansu and Inner Mongolia.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See More Than $2.7 Billion in Second-Quarter Power Project Starts
- Battery Energy Storage on the Rise in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China to Begin Construction on First Nuclear Power Units Since 2016, an Ind...
- Industrial Info Tracks More Than 22 Gigawatts in Binational Hydropower Plan...
- CyrusOne Data Centers in U.K. Powered Solely by Renewable Energy, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker