You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel, Aluminum Revival Fuels $3.25 Billion in Great Lakes Metals & Minerals Kickoffs in Second Quarter
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 678 Words
Attachment: GL-Metals Minerals 0319
SUGAR LAND--March 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--One year after President Donald Trump signed orders imposing steep tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, domestic production of the two commodities is fueling projects in the U.S. Metals & Minerals Industry, particularly in the region often seen as the heart of the business. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.25 billion in active Metals & Minerals Industry projects that are set to begin construction in the U.S. Great Lakes region in the second quarter, more than 75% of which is attributed to projects in Ohio.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects in the Great Lakes Metals & Minerals Industry that are considered somewhat or very likely to begin construction next quarter, including those from major companies such as Pilkington North America Incorporated, Nippon Sheet Glass Company Limited, JSW Group, Knight Hawk Coal LLC, Hartshorne Mining Group LLC and Paringa Resources Limited.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Alaska Leads Top 10 U.S. States for Metals & Minerals Projects, an Industri...
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker