You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oman Invests $10 Billion to Develop Petrochemical Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 57 Words
Attachment: Oman Chemical Spending
The Chemical Processing Industry in Oman continues to grow with investments of more than $10 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene Projects Progress in Texas, Louisiana and Pennsylvania
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
- Chemical Producers Invest in Sulfuric Acid, Phosphoric Acid Projects in Afr...
- Iran Continues to Invest in Olefins, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker