You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oman Invests $10 Billion to Develop Petrochemical Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 57 Words
Attachment: Oman Chemical Spending
The Chemical Processing Industry in Oman continues to grow with investments of more than $10 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- Algerian Ammonia Unit to Remain Offline for Two Months after Explosion, an ...
- DACH to Spend $168 Million on Modernization/Optimization at Chemical Plants...
- Leningrad Region to See Construction of Three Methanol Plants, an Industria...
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker