You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Battery Energy Storage on the Rise in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 60 Words
Attachment: Battery Storage
The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's (FERC) Order 841, which sets guidelines for battery energy storage and planning among regional transmission organizations, is in full swing. Industrial Info is tracking 666 megawatts of battery storage in operation in the U.S. Industrial Info also is tracking 2.6 gigawatts of generation under construction or development from late 2018 through 2021.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Can U.S. Offshore Wind Find a Way to Realize its Vast Potential?
- Wind Projects Amount to $91.62 Billion in Latin America, an Industrial Info...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker