You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Battery Energy Storage on the Rise in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 60 Words
Attachment: Battery Storage
The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's (FERC) Order 841, which sets guidelines for battery energy storage and planning among regional transmission organizations, is in full swing. Industrial Info is tracking 666 megawatts of battery storage in operation in the U.S. Industrial Info also is tracking 2.6 gigawatts of generation under construction or development from late 2018 through 2021.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker