You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mega Projects, Auto Industry to Drive Thailand's Specialty Steel Demand, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 66 Words
Currently, 48 steel-manufacturing projects worth $118 million are under development in Thailand
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- U.S. Steel Manufacturers Forge $1.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Project Kickof...
- NavigatIIR: Rare Earth: Not Just a Funk Rock Band from the '70s
- Vanadium Demand Sparks Wave of Australian Activity, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Chile's Chuquicamata Mine Hit by Strike, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker