You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Generation by 2040
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 667 Words
Attachment: BP-region, BP-fuelinpower, BP-share, BP-transition
SUGAR LAND--March 26, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Renewable energy (excluding hydroelectric generation) is expected to be the fastest-growing type of electric generation through 2040, according to the recently released long-term Energy Outlook from BP plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England). BP expects renewable-generated energy to double or even triple its current share of the global electricity market, displacing coal to become the largest single source of electric generation by the late-2030s.
Within this article: How BP sees the global renewable-energy market evolving over the coming years, including projections for CO2 emissions.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker