You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesian Researchers Turning Palm Oil Waste into Biofuel, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 65 Words
The palm oil industry is hugely wasteful; only 10% palm oil is extracted from the plant material, and 90% is classified as waste. Researchers from the Indonesian Institute of Sciences are developing a method of converting palm oil biomass waste into green biofuels to reduce fossil fuel reliance. Bentonite clay is the proposed catalyst, which is a renewable and abundant resource in Indonesia.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker