You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vietnamese Province Sees Increase in Renewables Development, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 109 Words
Attachment: Ninh Thuan
Ninh Thuan, one of the south coastal provinces in Vietnam, is considered as a one of the locations with the greatest potential for developing renewable energy, such as solar and wind power generation. According to the People's Committee of Ninh Thuan, the province has granted investment licenses on 14 wind power projects with a total of 800 megawatts (MW) to date. One of these, the 37.6-MW Mui Dinh-Ninh Thuan windfarm, held its inauguration this month. According to a survey done by the World Bank, the province aims to increase the capacity of wind power up to 1,400 MW and solar power projects to 4,800 MW by 2030.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker