You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Central China's Chongqing City Plans Key Infrastructure Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 66 Words
Central China's Chongqing City has listed key projects to be built in 2019. Industrial Info is tracking 432 projects worth $49 billion in Chongqing City. Click here for the project list.
Major projects such as the 1,200-megawatt (MW) Panlong Pumped Storage Power Station, Jialingjiang River Lize Hydropower Station, Hechuan Weituo District Comprehensive Port and the Zhongxian Harbor Zone Multi-purpose Port are among the list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: COVID-19 Pushes Out Power Projects, but Few Cancella...
- Europe Ignores Nuclear Power in COVID-19 Recovery Plan
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- EDF Submits Plans for Sizewell C Nuclear Plant in U.K.
- Korea Gas Corporation Considers Construction of Natural Gas Power Plant in ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker