You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Central China's Chongqing City Plans Key Infrastructure Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 66 Words
Central China's Chongqing City has listed key projects to be built in 2019. Industrial Info is tracking 432 projects worth $49 billion in Chongqing City. Click here for the project list.
Major projects such as the 1,200-megawatt (MW) Panlong Pumped Storage Power Station, Jialingjiang River Lize Hydropower Station, Hechuan Weituo District Comprehensive Port and the Zhongxian Harbor Zone Multi-purpose Port are among the list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ohio Senate Passes Nuclear Bailout Bill, House Action Expected Next Month
- Blackstone Group's Energy, Manufacturing Assets Prepare for Maintenance
- Renewable Energy Project Activity in North America is Expected to Stay Stro...
- Guangxi's Baise City Signs On for Major Wind-Energy Project, an Industrial ...
- China's June Power Output Up 2.8% Year Over Year, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker