You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 692 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 22, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Swedish energy major Vattenfall (Stockholm, Sweden) has teamed up with SaltX to store energy from windfarms and solar power installations in salt.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ohio Senate Passes Nuclear Bailout Bill, House Action Expected Next Month
- Blackstone Group's Energy, Manufacturing Assets Prepare for Maintenance
- Renewable Energy Project Activity in North America is Expected to Stay Stro...
- Guangxi's Baise City Signs On for Major Wind-Energy Project, an Industrial ...
- China's June Power Output Up 2.8% Year Over Year, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker