You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 692 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 22, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Swedish energy major Vattenfall (Stockholm, Sweden) has teamed up with SaltX to store energy from windfarms and solar power installations in salt.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, DTE, Xcel Among Companies Planning Coal Plant Maintenance this...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Giant Dome over Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Site Commissioned
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker