You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Industrial Info Tracks More Than $50 Billion in Saudi Aramco Project Activity
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 558 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 19, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Saudi Aramco's (Dhahran, Saudi Arabia) recently divulged earnings show it to be the world's most profitable company, with $111 billion in net income last year, according to news media reports.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Strong Earthquakes Rattle Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indian Oil Corporation's Refining Capacity to Surpass 2 Million Barrels per...
- Middle East to Grow Asphalt Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Iran Refiners Plan to Spend $3.3 Billion on Bottom Residue Upgrade Projects...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker