You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Gas, LNG Demand
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 716 Words
Attachment: Bechtel 0419
SUGAR LAND--April 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Bechtel Corporation (San Francisco, California) has seen some of its largest, most closely watched projects--particularly those for the development of natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG)--reach milestones since the beginning of the year. Just this month, two of the largest Oil & Gas Industry projects to feature Bechtel's services received key approvals from the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). Industrial Info is tracking more than $108 billion in active projects involving Bechtel, more than $84 billion of which is in the U.S. and Canada.
Within this article: Details on some of the most widely anticipated U.S. projects involving Bechtel, including those for major companies such as Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), Renovo Rail Industries LLC, Tellurian Incorporated (NASDAQ:TELL), Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT) and Southern Company (NYSE:SO).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Golden Pass LNG, Occidental Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S., Canadian Oil & Gas Industry Plots Post-COVID Pa...
- Shell, Murphy Oil: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S. Natural Gas Sectors - Plenty of Capacity in Dow...
- Gulf of Mexico Offshore Platforms Shut-in Due to Cristobal, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker