You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Gas, LNG Demand
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 716 Words
Attachment: Bechtel 0419
SUGAR LAND--April 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Bechtel Corporation (San Francisco, California) has seen some of its largest, most closely watched projects--particularly those for the development of natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG)--reach milestones since the beginning of the year. Just this month, two of the largest Oil & Gas Industry projects to feature Bechtel's services received key approvals from the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). Industrial Info is tracking more than $108 billion in active projects involving Bechtel, more than $84 billion of which is in the U.S. and Canada.
Within this article: Details on some of the most widely anticipated U.S. projects involving Bechtel, including those for major companies such as Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), Renovo Rail Industries LLC, Tellurian Incorporated (NASDAQ:TELL), Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT) and Southern Company (NYSE:SO).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Papua New Guinea O&G Industry Unscathed by Earthquake, an Industrial Info M...
- Africa Hosts FPSO Projects Worth $17 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker