You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 99 Words
PT Siemens Indonesia aims to introduce the SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System to enhance the autonomous electricity distribution network. Through this, energy management can be more efficient and reliable.
The SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System has been implemented to support energy transformation in Vietnam, where Siemens supplies monitoring, control system and services to the country's largest solar power plant. Meanwhile, Siemens sees equal opportunities in Indonesia, since the country intends to further develop its renewable energy sector. The Indonesian government expressed its seriousness to reach the target of 23% renewable energy by 2025, and 31% by 2050.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker