You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 594 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 23, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Executives with Steel Dynamics (NASDAQ:STLD) (Fort Wayne, Indiana) provided an update Monday on the company's planned grassroot flat-roll steel mill in the southwestern U.S. The mill will serve markets in the U.S. Southwest, West Coast and Mexico. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.3 billion in project activity by Steel Dynamics.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- U.S., Canada Agree to Remove Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum, an Industrial I...
- Removal of U.S. Import Tariffs Relieves Canadian Steel, Aluminum Producers
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Africa Boasts $2.3 Billion in Diamond Production Projects, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker