You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 594 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 23, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Executives with Steel Dynamics (NASDAQ:STLD) (Fort Wayne, Indiana) provided an update Monday on the company's planned grassroot flat-roll steel mill in the southwestern U.S. The mill will serve markets in the U.S. Southwest, West Coast and Mexico. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.3 billion in project activity by Steel Dynamics.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Steel Producer Nucor Sticks With $1.8 Billion Planned Capex for 2019
- New Chief Executive Appointed for Sodexo Energy & Resources Division
- NavigatIIR: Active Metals & Minerals Industry Projects Approach $1.9 Trilli...
- Latin America Sees $216 Million of Metals & Minerals Maintenance in Second-...
- Uzbekistan Leads Cement Spending in Central Asia, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker