You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 72 Words
Indonesia's coal prices are expected to stabilize this year in line with the expansions to increase the production volume of coal producers such as PT Bukit Asam, PT Adaro, and PT Kaltim Prima Coal. To make business more profitable, some of the coal miners are diversifying their business lines to build independent power and coking coal plants. For example, PT Bukit Asam is constructing a 1,240-megawatt mine-mouth coal-fired power plant.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker