You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Invests Billions in Ethylene Glycol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 75 Words
Attachment: ethylene glycol
Industrial Info is tracking more than $36 billion in ethylene glycol investments across China. Click here for the list of projects.
The most planned spending is in the Inner Mongolia Province ($8.5 billion). High investment levels also are seen in Shaanxi Province and Shanxi Province. Most of the investments involve grassroot sites, but there also is a significant amount for the expansions of existing plants as a result of growing demand.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Argentina Shuts Down Refineries due to COVID-19 Pandemic, an Industrial Inf...
- Saudi Aramco Launches Fresh Tenders, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East, Africa to See $8.8 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project...
- India to Reduce Avoidable Coal Imports to Zero by 2023-24, an Industrial In...
- Kuwait Oil Company Plans Three Gathering Centers, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker