You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Invests Billions in Ethylene Glycol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 75 Words
Attachment: ethylene glycol
Industrial Info is tracking more than $36 billion in ethylene glycol investments across China. Click here for the list of projects.
The most planned spending is in the Inner Mongolia Province ($8.5 billion). High investment levels also are seen in Shaanxi Province and Shanxi Province. Most of the investments involve grassroot sites, but there also is a significant amount for the expansions of existing plants as a result of growing demand.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Pulp & Paper Package Boiler Project Activity Climbs in U.S., Canada, an Ind...
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Corporations Eye Acquisition of Indian Dairy Processor Kwality Limited, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker