You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects, Including U.S. Expansions
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 535 Words
Attachment: Nucor 1Q19
SUGAR LAND--April 24, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) enjoyed solid growth in first-quarter 2019, when compared with the same period last year, as stronger prices and improved sales--particularly from the company's plate, bar and structural mills--drove the company to explore new facilities and expand existing plants. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $5 billion in active projects involving Nucor, more than 90% of which is attributed to projects in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of Nucor's highest-valued projects across the U.S., including expansions and upgrades at high-volume steel mills.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- U.S., Canada Agree to Remove Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum, an Industrial I...
- Removal of U.S. Import Tariffs Relieves Canadian Steel, Aluminum Producers
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Africa Boasts $2.3 Billion in Diamond Production Projects, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker