You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects, Including U.S. Expansions
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 535 Words
Attachment: Nucor 1Q19
SUGAR LAND--April 24, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) enjoyed solid growth in first-quarter 2019, when compared with the same period last year, as stronger prices and improved sales--particularly from the company's plate, bar and structural mills--drove the company to explore new facilities and expand existing plants. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $5 billion in active projects involving Nucor, more than 90% of which is attributed to projects in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of Nucor's highest-valued projects across the U.S., including expansions and upgrades at high-volume steel mills.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Steel Producer Nucor Sticks With $1.8 Billion Planned Capex for 2019
- New Chief Executive Appointed for Sodexo Energy & Resources Division
- NavigatIIR: Active Metals & Minerals Industry Projects Approach $1.9 Trilli...
- Latin America Sees $216 Million of Metals & Minerals Maintenance in Second-...
- Uzbekistan Leads Cement Spending in Central Asia, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker