You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Strong Earthquakes Rattle Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 80 Words
A second major earthquake jarred the Philippines on Tuesday, after a 6.1 magnitude earthquake on Monday left several people dead. According to news reports, the magnitude 6.3 earthquake struck the island of Samar on Tuesday. Monday's earthquake struck the island of Luzon, according to news accounts.
Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker is monitoring three earthquake-related outages at Petron Corporation's 180,000-barrel-per-day Limay, Bataan, refinery and one outage at Philippine Polypropylene Incorporated's Mariveles, Bataan, polypropylene unit.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fire Contained at Philadelphia Refinery, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Earthquake Rattles Northwest Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker