You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Strong Earthquakes Rattle Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 80 Words
A second major earthquake jarred the Philippines on Tuesday, after a 6.1 magnitude earthquake on Monday left several people dead. According to news reports, the magnitude 6.3 earthquake struck the island of Samar on Tuesday. Monday's earthquake struck the island of Luzon, according to news accounts.
Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker is monitoring three earthquake-related outages at Petron Corporation's 180,000-barrel-per-day Limay, Bataan, refinery and one outage at Philippine Polypropylene Incorporated's Mariveles, Bataan, polypropylene unit.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Europe Refineries Plan Third-Quarter Maintenance Kickoffs, an Industrial In...
- Indian Oil Corporation's Refining Capacity to Surpass 2 Million Barrels per...
- Middle East to Grow Asphalt Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Iran Refiners Plan to Spend $3.3 Billion on Bottom Residue Upgrade Projects...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker