You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Strong Earthquakes Rattle Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 80 Words
A second major earthquake jarred the Philippines on Tuesday, after a 6.1 magnitude earthquake on Monday left several people dead. According to news reports, the magnitude 6.3 earthquake struck the island of Samar on Tuesday. Monday's earthquake struck the island of Luzon, according to news accounts.
Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker is monitoring three earthquake-related outages at Petron Corporation's 180,000-barrel-per-day Limay, Bataan, refinery and one outage at Philippine Polypropylene Incorporated's Mariveles, Bataan, polypropylene unit.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's January 22 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 20th 2020
- Greek Corinth Refinery Pushes Ahead with Naphtha Complex
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker