You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
RWE Quits Coal, Cancels $1.7 Billion German Coal-Fired Project
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 738 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 8, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--German power major RWE AG (FWB:RWE) (Essen, Germany) will no longer invest in any coal-fired power projects and has pulled the plug on a planned 1.5 billion-euro ($1.68 billion) lignite-powered plant in Niederaussem, Germany.
Within this article: Details RWE withdrawal from coal-fired power, swap to renewables, storage and gas-fired power investments, asset swap with E.ON, Germany's 2038 exit from coal morning and power.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker