You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
RWE Quits Coal, Cancels $1.7 Billion German Coal-Fired Project
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 738 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 8, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--German power major RWE AG (FWB:RWE) (Essen, Germany) will no longer invest in any coal-fired power projects and has pulled the plug on a planned 1.5 billion-euro ($1.68 billion) lignite-powered plant in Niederaussem, Germany.
Within this article: Details RWE withdrawal from coal-fired power, swap to renewables, storage and gas-fired power investments, asset swap with E.ON, Germany's 2038 exit from coal morning and power.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 24 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker