You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Earthquake Rattles Miyazaki, Japan, No Plant Disruptions Reported, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 87 Words
Industrial Info has confirmed that a 6.3 magnitude earthquake that occurred today in Miyazaki, Japan, has not affected operations at nearby facilities. These include JXTG's 136,000-barrel-per-day Oita Refinery, along with Showa Denko's 441 million-pound-per-year Ethylene 1 (C1) and 1,091 million-pound-per-year Ethylene 2 (C2) units. Industrial Info is tracking 84 plants in Miyazaki and Oita. Click here for the list of plants. Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker continues to monitor the situation and will issue any updates if required.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fire Contained at Philadelphia Refinery, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Earthquake Rattles Northwest Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker