You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Earthquake Rattles Miyazaki, Japan, No Plant Disruptions Reported, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 87 Words
Industrial Info has confirmed that a 6.3 magnitude earthquake that occurred today in Miyazaki, Japan, has not affected operations at nearby facilities. These include JXTG's 136,000-barrel-per-day Oita Refinery, along with Showa Denko's 441 million-pound-per-year Ethylene 1 (C1) and 1,091 million-pound-per-year Ethylene 2 (C2) units. Industrial Info is tracking 84 plants in Miyazaki and Oita. Click here for the list of plants. Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker continues to monitor the situation and will issue any updates if required.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- IIR Top Refining News Today: April 29th 2020
- Mexico's Pemex Refineries Delay Maintenance Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Middle East Refiners to Add More than 3,000 Tons per Day of Sulfur Recovery...
- KNPC Launches Clean Fuel Projects at Mina Al-Ahmadi Refinery in Kuwait, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker