You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Duke Energy Moves Toward Cleaner Footprint with Natural Gas, Solar Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 709 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) is making ambitious moves toward cleaning up its carbon footprint with several natural gas and solar power projects. Industrial Info is tracking $11.5 billion in active Duke projects.
Within this article: Updates on key Duke Energy projects
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Can U.S. Offshore Wind Find a Way to Realize its Vast Potential?
- Wind Projects Amount to $91.62 Billion in Latin America, an Industrial Info...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker