You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Duke Energy Moves Toward Cleaner Footprint with Natural Gas, Solar Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 709 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) is making ambitious moves toward cleaning up its carbon footprint with several natural gas and solar power projects. Industrial Info is tracking $11.5 billion in active Duke projects.
Within this article: Updates on key Duke Energy projects
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker