You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Guinea Bolsters Bauxite Production with Help from Russia, China, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 120 Words
Attachment: Guinea Bauxite 0519
Guinea's Ministry of Mines and Geology is working with Russian and Chinese companies to improve Guinea's infrastructure. China recently signed a US$20 billion agreement with Guinea to help improve the African nation's infrastructure, in exchange for bauxite ore.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker