You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Natural Gas-Fired Power Projects in Brazil Worth $26 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 132 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than 50 projects in Brazil for the addition of almost 32 gigawatts (GW) of new-build, natural gas-fired power generation capacity, amounting to nearly $26 billion in planned investments. Currently, only $2.1 billion worth are under construction, while $530 million worth are undergoing engineering and $23.3 billion worth are in planning stages. About $14 billion worth are planned to start construction in the next 24 months.
These projects range from large combined-cycle grassroot plants like the 1.7-GW UTE Global VII plant project in Bahia State to small industry-owned owned generation units like the addition of a 3-megawatt (MW) steam turbine generator located in a paper and boxboard plant in Manaus.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Pharma Industry to Host Bounty of Project Kickoffs this Summer, an...
- Refrigerated Warehousing Leads 2019 Summer Construction Kickoffs in Food & ...
- European Offshore Gas Pipeline Projects Planned for Kickoff in 2020, an Ind...
- Kazakhstan to See $16 Billion in Chemical Industry Investment, an Industria...
- Investment Grows in MENA Region, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker