You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Issues Medical Cannabis Cultivation Contracts, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 76 Words
Attachment: European Cannabis Projects
The German Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM) has awarded the first contracts for the cultivation of medical cannabis in Germany.
Since BfArM awarded the contracts, the cultivation of cannabis in pharmaceutical quality in Germany can now commence in accordance with the requirements of the narcotics and drug law.
Industrial Info is tracking eight cannabis-related projects worth $104.35 million in Europe. Click here for a list of projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mississippi is Open for Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Japan Sees $6 Billion in Chemical Processing Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- South Korea Hosts $1.07 Billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Projects, an Indu...
- Africa Sees Nearly $10 Billion in Industrial Organic Chemical Projects, an ...
- Maritime Infrastructure Spending in South Africa Exceeds $1.36 Billion, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker