You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Issues Medical Cannabis Cultivation Contracts, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 76 Words
Attachment: European Cannabis Projects
The German Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM) has awarded the first contracts for the cultivation of medical cannabis in Germany.
Since BfArM awarded the contracts, the cultivation of cannabis in pharmaceutical quality in Germany can now commence in accordance with the requirements of the narcotics and drug law.
Industrial Info is tracking eight cannabis-related projects worth $104.35 million in Europe. Click here for a list of projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Pharma Industry to Host Bounty of Project Kickoffs this Summer, an...
- Refrigerated Warehousing Leads 2019 Summer Construction Kickoffs in Food & ...
- European Offshore Gas Pipeline Projects Planned for Kickoff in 2020, an Ind...
- Kazakhstan to See $16 Billion in Chemical Industry Investment, an Industria...
- Investment Grows in MENA Region, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker