You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Issues Medical Cannabis Cultivation Contracts, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 76 Words
Attachment: European Cannabis Projects
The German Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM) has awarded the first contracts for the cultivation of medical cannabis in Germany.
Since BfArM awarded the contracts, the cultivation of cannabis in pharmaceutical quality in Germany can now commence in accordance with the requirements of the narcotics and drug law.
Industrial Info is tracking eight cannabis-related projects worth $104.35 million in Europe. Click here for a list of projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Pulp & Paper Package Boiler Project Activity Climbs in U.S., Canada, an Ind...
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Corporations Eye Acquisition of Indian Dairy Processor Kwality Limited, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker