You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India to Increase Ethylene Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 63 Words
India has an ethylene production capacity of 11.3 billion pounds per year. To become self-sufficient, India's Public Sector Undertaking Companies are planning investments in ethylene production facilities to increase the capacity to 18.9 billion pounds per year by 2024. Recently, a joint venture of HPCL Mittal Energy and Adani said it expects to add 2.64 billion pounds of capacity per year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker