You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Skanska Has Hand in Nearly $9 Billion of Projects
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 775 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 15, 2019--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is tracking nearly $9 billion in projects involving contractor and design-build firm Skanska AB (Stockholm, Sweden), including more than $6.2 billion in the U.S. The company's projects cover a range of industries, from Industrial Manufacturing to Power and Pharmaceutical-Biotech projects.
Within this article: Details of major project involving Skanska
Other companies featured: NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Northeast, New England See $2.5 Billion in Planned Third-Quarter Industrial...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects
- European Data Center Projects Amount to $28.7 Billion, an Industrial Info M...
- Middle East and Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Invest $73.90...
- Cargo Volume at Major Indian Ports Drops 22% in April-May 2020, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker