You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Yemeni Armed Drones Attack Saudi Oil Pipeline, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 73 Words
Attachment: East West Pipeline
Saudi Aramco has resumed crude oil pumping via its East West pipeline after shutting it down following an armed drone attack on two of its pumping stations, Reuters reported on Wednesday.
Yemen's Houthi rebels claimed responsibility for multiple drone attacks on Saudi oil facilities, according to news reports.
Industrial Info is tracking 406 operational oil and gas pipelines in Saudi Arabia.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Pharma Industry to Host Bounty of Project Kickoffs this Summer, an...
- Refrigerated Warehousing Leads 2019 Summer Construction Kickoffs in Food & ...
- European Offshore Gas Pipeline Projects Planned for Kickoff in 2020, an Ind...
- Kazakhstan to See $16 Billion in Chemical Industry Investment, an Industria...
- Investment Grows in MENA Region, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker