You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Yemeni Armed Drones Attack Saudi Oil Pipeline, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 73 Words
Attachment: East West Pipeline
Saudi Aramco has resumed crude oil pumping via its East West pipeline after shutting it down following an armed drone attack on two of its pumping stations, Reuters reported on Wednesday.
Yemen's Houthi rebels claimed responsibility for multiple drone attacks on Saudi oil facilities, according to news reports.
Industrial Info is tracking 406 operational oil and gas pipelines in Saudi Arabia.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Pulp & Paper Package Boiler Project Activity Climbs in U.S., Canada, an Ind...
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Corporations Eye Acquisition of Indian Dairy Processor Kwality Limited, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker