You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Oil & Gas Readies for Wide-Ranging Maintenance Projects this Summer
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 591 Words
Attachment: OG maint Sum 2019
SUGAR LAND--May 16, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Summer is just a little more than a month away, and the U.S. Oil & Gas Industry is preparing for a swath of maintenance work at facilities in every major industrial sector, particularly gas-processing plants. Industrial Info is tracking more than 175 maintenance-related projects in the domestic Oil & Gas Industry that are set to begin from now through the end of summer, almost half of which are found in the states of Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma.
Within this article: Details on some of the most prominent U.S. oil and gas maintenance projects that are set to begin construction from now through late September, including those from major companies such as Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP), Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB), Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP), BP plc (NYSE:BP) and Talos Energy Incorporated (NYSE:TALO).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, China LNG Imports, Oil Supply vs. Demand: Your Daily E...
- Cheniere Starts LNG Production on Second Train in Corpus Christi, an Indust...
- Technavio: Oil & Gas Separator Market to Grow 3% per Year through 2023, an ...
- Equinor Delays U.K. Rosebank Investment Call Until 2022
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker