You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 90 Words
Attachment: Drilling Investment by Country
The global oil and gas drill bits market is expected to grow from $3.3 billion in 2018 to $5.5 billion by 2024, representing a compound annual growth rate of 6.8%. The market is being driven by factors such as increasing shale gas exploration activities and rising demand for customized drilling bits that can handle unconventional rock formation. Industrial Info is tracking drilling projects worth $98 billion globally. Click here for a list of projects. Click on chart below for a larger image of investments by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker