You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Space Projects Show Promise, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 118 Words
Since NASA decided to retire the Space Shuttle fleet in 2011 and utilize private means to transport payloads to low Earth orbit, it looked like the plan would not quite live up to expectations, as most of the private agencies have suffered numerous delays in being able to provide the needed launches. With the successful May 23 launch of SpaceX's fifth Falcon 9 rocket, carrying 60 internet satellites, and its successful recovery of the first-stage booster on a floating platform at sea, it looks like the private players are finally beginning to deliver regular results to the agency and other space customers. Industrial Info is tracking eight manufacturing projects valued at $634.4 million for space ventures.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker