You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fiat Chrysler, Renault Prepare For Worldwide Merger, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 110 Words
Looking to curb costs and pool their resources, Fiat Chrysler and Renault are planning a merger to create the world's third-largest automaker. According to a statement from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), the combined business would be owned 50/50 between shareholders of FCA and Group Renault. The joint organization would produce 8.7 million vehicles a year. The merger still requires approval of the governing boards of both automakers.
Industrial Info is tracking 28 Fiat Chrysler and Renault plants with 205 functional contacts in Latin America, with 111 projects worth $6.27 billion. Click here for the list of plants and here for the list of projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker