You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ATI Moves to Divest Foundry and Forging Assets, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 77 Words
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (NYSE:ATI) (ATI) said on Tuesday it will sell its Cast Products (Titanium Investment Castings) business to Consolidated Precision Products Corporation. The deal includes ATI's Albany foundry. This is the second divestiture announced by ATI in as many days. On Monday, ATI announced the sale of its Industrial Forgings operations in Indiana and Kentucky to Wynnchurch Capital LLC. The deals are expected to close in the third quarter and second quarter, respectively.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker