You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Turns to Coal for Ethanol Production with Project in Shaanxi Province, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 116 Words
Attachment: China Ethanol 0619
Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum Group is implementing a 500,000-ton-per-year, coal-based ethanol project in Qingshui Industrial Park, which is located in the city of Yulin's Yushen Industrial Zone, in China's Shaanxi Province.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker