You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Joint Venture Wins EPC Contract for Mozambique LNG Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: Mozambique LNG
McDermott International has announced that CCS JV, a joint venture of McDermott, Saipem and Chiyoda, was awarded the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract for Anadarko's Mozambique liquefied natural gas (LNG) project.
CCS JV's project scope includes onshore EPC development, which includes two LNG trains with a total nameplate capacity of 12.88 million tons per year, plus associated utilities and infrastructure. Previously, CCS JV provided front-end engineering design services for the project.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker