You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Joint Venture Wins EPC Contract for Mozambique LNG Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: Mozambique LNG
McDermott International has announced that CCS JV, a joint venture of McDermott, Saipem and Chiyoda, was awarded the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract for Anadarko's Mozambique liquefied natural gas (LNG) project.
CCS JV's project scope includes onshore EPC development, which includes two LNG trains with a total nameplate capacity of 12.88 million tons per year, plus associated utilities and infrastructure. Previously, CCS JV provided front-end engineering design services for the project.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cleveland-Cliffs Restarts Some Iron and Steel Operations, Projects, an Indu...
- Poultry Meat Production in Brazil Generally Unaffected by COVID-19, an Indu...
- Iraq's Chemical Projects Await Financing, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Sinopec Jiujiang Petrochemical Postpones Maintenance Due to COVID-19, an In...
- China Expects 10 Propylene Unit Maintenance Turnarounds in Next Two Years, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker