You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nigeria Leads West Africa's $12 Billion-Plus in Chemical Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 86 Words
Attachment: West Africa chemical 0619
West Africa's natural gas reserves have attracted investors from around the world. Industrial Info is tracking 31 projects in the region's Chemical Processing Industry, worth a total of more than $13 billion. The bulk of the investment is attributed to the agrochemical sector
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker