You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Latin America's Auto Industry Gears Up for Fourth-Quarter Maintenance Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 104 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than 200 planned automotive plant maintenance projects that will kick off and/or be completed in the fourth quarter this year in Latin America. Mexico and Brazil, the leading auto-making countries in Latin America, have the most projects. U.S. President Donald Trump has pulled back from his threat to slap a tariff on Mexican imports, which account for nearly half of the auto parts used in the U.S. In Brazil, the major players are General Motors, Fiat Chrysler, Volkswagen and Mercedes Benz. Click here for the list of planned fourth-quarter automotive maintenance projects in Latin America.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker