You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South America Invests in Distribution and Logistics Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 60 Words
Attachment: dis center SA
South America's distribution centers and logistic sector is expected to attract roughly $5 billion of investment in the next 10 years, according to the World Economic Forum.
Industrial Info is tracking more than 230 active projects in the sector in South America, with a total investment value of more than $3.7 billion. Click here for a list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- COVID-19 Impacts China's Refinery Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East Refiners to Add More than 1 Million Barrels per Day of Diesel H...
- China's Oil-Refining Capacity Continues to Rise, an Industrial Info Market ...
- China's 5G Infrastructure Causes Liquid Crystal Polymer Industry Develop Ra...
- Startup of Diesel Hydrotreaters in India Delayed , an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker