You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South America Invests in Distribution and Logistics Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 60 Words
Attachment: dis center SA
South America's distribution centers and logistic sector is expected to attract roughly $5 billion of investment in the next 10 years, according to the World Economic Forum.
Industrial Info is tracking more than 230 active projects in the sector in South America, with a total investment value of more than $3.7 billion. Click here for a list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker