You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gulei Project Leads Chemical-Processing Investments in Fujian, China, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 109 Words
Attachment: Fujian chem 0619
Industrial Info is tracking 242 active chemical-processing projects in Fujian Province, China, with a total investment value of more than $31 billion. One of the largest is the Gulei refinery integration project, the core of which is an 800,000-ton-per-year ethylene unit. It also includes eight cracking furnaces.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker