You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cyclone Vayu Approaches India's Western Coast, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 93 Words
Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker is monitoring the potential impact of a powerful cyclone that is expected to make landfall on Thursday in the Indian state of Gujarat. Indian authorities were preparing to evacuate 300,000 people along the western coast in advance of Cyclone Vayu, which already was packing wind gusts of as high as 84 miles per hour, according to Reuters. Industrial Info is tracking nearly 2,800 plants in Gujarat, including 1,268 Chemical Processing Industry facilities with 64,850 employees. Click here for the list of plants.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Russia's Nakhodka Selects Chinese Contractor for Methanol/Ammonia Complex, ...
- China's Jiutai Group Invests $14 Billion in Chemical Projects, an Industria...
- Malaysia, Vietnam Make New Trade Agreement, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indian Companies to Invest $800 Million in Chlor-Alkali Industry by 2021, a...
- Industry Trends Hit Malaysia's NPK Fertilizer Sector, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker