You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cyclone Vayu Approaches India's Western Coast, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 93 Words
Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker is monitoring the potential impact of a powerful cyclone that is expected to make landfall on Thursday in the Indian state of Gujarat. Indian authorities were preparing to evacuate 300,000 people along the western coast in advance of Cyclone Vayu, which already was packing wind gusts of as high as 84 miles per hour, according to Reuters. Industrial Info is tracking nearly 2,800 plants in Gujarat, including 1,268 Chemical Processing Industry facilities with 64,850 employees. Click here for the list of plants.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Project Spending in Bakken Formation Rises with Oil & Gas Production
- Africa Plans $16 billion in Fertilizer Unit Addition Projects, an Industria...
- Turkey Taps Honeywell for First Propane Dehydrogenation Plant
- Fujian Leads China in Fluorine Chemical Projects, an Industrial Info Market...
- Agricultural Chemical Sector Drives Ukraine's Chemical Processing Industry,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker