You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cyclone Vayu Approaches India's Western Coast, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 93 Words
Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker is monitoring the potential impact of a powerful cyclone that is expected to make landfall on Thursday in the Indian state of Gujarat. Indian authorities were preparing to evacuate 300,000 people along the western coast in advance of Cyclone Vayu, which already was packing wind gusts of as high as 84 miles per hour, according to Reuters. Industrial Info is tracking nearly 2,800 plants in Gujarat, including 1,268 Chemical Processing Industry facilities with 64,850 employees. Click here for the list of plants.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- South Korea to Invest More than $2.8 Billion In Chemical Capital Projects i...
- Russia Hosts 38 Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker