You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cyclone Vayu Approaches India's Western Coast, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 93 Words
Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker is monitoring the potential impact of a powerful cyclone that is expected to make landfall on Thursday in the Indian state of Gujarat. Indian authorities were preparing to evacuate 300,000 people along the western coast in advance of Cyclone Vayu, which already was packing wind gusts of as high as 84 miles per hour, according to Reuters. Industrial Info is tracking nearly 2,800 plants in Gujarat, including 1,268 Chemical Processing Industry facilities with 64,850 employees. Click here for the list of plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- DACH to Spend $168 Million on Modernization/Optimization at Chemical Plants...
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker