You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Decommissioning, Dismantlement of U.S. Nuclear Plants is a Thriving Business
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 624 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy announced a plan last month to decommission its retired Crystal River Nuclear Plant nearly 50 years earlier than previously scheduled by contracting the job.
Other companies featured: Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NextDecade, Enbridge, U.S. Crude Supplies: Your Daily Energy News
- EIA: Natural Gas, Wind to be Fastest Growing Sources of U.S. Generation
- Duke Energy Ratchets Up Carbon Reduction Plan
- Heavy Industry Giants Back Norway's Biggest Carbon Capture Project
- China's Power Output Grows 1.7% in August, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker