You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Decommissioning, Dismantlement of U.S. Nuclear Plants is a Thriving Business
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 624 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy announced a plan last month to decommission its retired Crystal River Nuclear Plant nearly 50 years earlier than previously scheduled by contracting the job.
Other companies featured: Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan Spends Big on Nuclear Decommissioning and Dismantlement, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker