You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Decommissioning, Dismantlement of U.S. Nuclear Plants is a Thriving Business
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 624 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 12, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy announced a plan last month to decommission its retired Crystal River Nuclear Plant nearly 50 years earlier than previously scheduled by contracting the job.
Other companies featured: Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- AEP's $4 Billion in Transmission Projects Target Permian, Other High-Growth...
- Ohio Enacts Law Subsidizing Nuclear, Coal and Solar Plants
- Indonesia Accelerates Geothermal Development in East Nusa Tengarra, an Indu...
- Argentina to See Nearly $900 Million in Wind-Energy Kickoffs in Second-Half...
- China's Power Consumption Up 5.5% Year Over Year in June, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker