You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phillips 66 Signs Joint Venture Agreements to Move Oil to U.S. Gulf Coast, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 82 Words
Phillips 66 has signed agreements with Plains All American Pipeline and Bridger Pipeline to set up joint venture companies with the purpose of moving oil from the Bakken, the Rockies, and the Permian region to the Gulf Coast. The joint-venture pipeline systems, the Red Oak Pipeline and the Liberty Pipeline, are expected to be operational in the first quarter of 2021. Click here for the Red Oak Pipeline projects being tracked by Industrial Info and here for the Liberty Pipeline Projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker