You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India to Export Sugar to Iran, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 62 Words
U.S. sanctions on Iran have become a blessing for India's sugar industry as it prepares for the first sugar shipment to Iran in five years. Expected orders for the current year total about 400,000 tons. Industrial Info is tracking 510 plants with 2,136 functional management contacts for sugar plants in India and Iran. Click here for a list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker