You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India to Export Sugar to Iran, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 62 Words
U.S. sanctions on Iran have become a blessing for India's sugar industry as it prepares for the first sugar shipment to Iran in five years. Expected orders for the current year total about 400,000 tons. Industrial Info is tracking 510 plants with 2,136 functional management contacts for sugar plants in India and Iran. Click here for a list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Closes Kwinana Refinery in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil to See $15 Billion in Capital Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021, an I...
- China's Shandong Province Leads in Catalyst Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker