You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Commonwealth Projects LLC in Talks with Asian Firm for LNG Offtake Agreement, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 81 Words
Commonwealth Projects LLC has begun talks with Gunvor, a commodities trading firm in Singapore, for an offtake agreement for 1.5 million tons per year of liquefied natural gas (LNG) over a 15-year term. This is five years shorter than the standard 20-year agreement and would represent 15-20% of the planned total LNG production from the site in Hackberry, Louisiana. Industrial Info is tracking nine Commonwealth projects worth more than $4.4 billion. Click here for the project list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker