You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cheniere Starts LNG Production on Second Train in Corpus Christi, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 68 Words
Cheniere Energy has started up its second liquefied natural gas (LNG) production train in Corpus Christi. The train will produce 4.5 million metric tons per year of LNG. It is unknown when the LNG will be shipped from this train. Cheniere's phase one for Corpus Christi LNG production includes one more production train, which will bring the site's total production and export capacity to 13.5 million metric tons.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker