You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Pharma Industry to Host Bounty of Project Kickoffs this Summer, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 99 Words
This summer is expected to be a busy time for Europe's Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry, as more than 130 projects with a combined worth of more than $2.8 billion are planned to kick off in the next three months. Plant expansions account for more than $1 billion. The three largest projects include an API and dermatologic preparations fucidine production plant expansion; Phase 1 of a grassroot feringa life science research plant, and a cancer research institute addition.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker